Would you like to perform at So What’s Next Downtown 2017?
For the second year in a row So What’s Next? invites up-and-coming jazz and crossover artists to join us at So What’s Next? Downtown. Fifteen acts will be selected to present their music during our showcase program on 5 November 2017. So What’s Next? Downtown takes place at various locations in the city centre of Eindhoven.
The jury will be comprised of the following members: Guido Van Dieren (BIRD), Frank Bolder (LantarenVenster/ North Sea Jazz festival) and David Ernst (Gaslab / Studium Generale Eindhoven).
The deadline for submissions HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL 1 SEPTEMBER 2017
Submissions have to include the following in the online application:
• Biography and artist + band photo(s)
• 3 Soundcloud and/or Spotify tracks
• 1-3 YouTube videos of live footage
Scroll down for all terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Registration for So What’s Next? Downtown is only possible via the registration procedure on the So What’s Next? website
• The artist/band agrees to abide with the regulations as set out in these terms and conditions
• There will be no correspondence relating to the decision of the jury
• So What’s Next? does not pay fees and has provision for an expense allowance of €250 for the showcase performance
• All artists use the So What’s Next? backline
• Drummers can use their own snare, cymbals and kick
• (Bass) guitarists can use their own top/combo
• So What’s Next? retains the right to make audio (visual) recordings during the concerts for promotional purposes
Stichting So What´s Next?
Postbus 930 5600